Book Online arrow
Welcome To Our Little Slice Of Heaven
A hidden gem tucked between a quiet stretch of beach and a quaint neighborhood, the 12 story, all-suite Island Vista is one of the few family operated Myrtle Beach resort hotels. That family feel and friendliness affects everything we do.
You’ll discover our attitude and atmosphere is laid-back, low-pressure and worry-free. We want you to feel like a member of the family while you are here – and be eager to return, whether it’s the end of the day or the end of your stay.
Monthly Winter Rentals
Island Vista Resort offers a wide array of monthly winter rental options that can accommodate any need. Reserve your extended retreat now!
Oceanfront Resort on Myrtle Beach
Laid Back Luxury of Island Vista in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Here, you get the best of both worlds – elegant southern charm and luxury accommodations. You’ll be pampered with indulgent amenities and award-winning cuisine.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Private Oceanfront Balconies
• Three Pools & Two Hot Tub Spas
• Lazy River & Children’s Splash Pool
• On-site Dining
• Non-Smoking Resort
- Indoor & Outdoor Water Features:
- Ancient Ruins children’s area with splash pool, waterfall & lazy river
- Two swimming pools along oceanfront tanning lawn
- Indoor & outdoor hot tubs
- Events Coordinator
- On-site Catering & 2,300 ft Ballroom
- Pro Golf Director & Golf Packages
- All Oceanfront Suites
- Fitness Center
- Spa Services
- Award Winning Restaurant, The Cypress Room (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Fresh & Friendly Pool Bar (Lunch, Dinner & Cocktails Seasonally)
- Pizza Delivery, made fresh on site!
- Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Covered Parking
PLEASE NOTE: Daily housekeeping service is not offered at this time.
- Check-in is 4:00 pm and Check-out is 11:00 am.
- An adult must accompany guests under the age of 25.
- No pets, please!
- Extra person charges apply.
- Non-Smoking Resort.
- Requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
- Cancellation policies enforced.
Enjoy Our Extensive Water Amenities
Our pool complex offers something for everyone, from a lazy river to kids area, outdoor and indoor pools, hot tubs and more! Not to mention, the Tiki Hut is your poolside destination for casual lunch fare and cocktails – it’s the perfect place to relax while watching the waves crash.