Book Online arrow
A Message from Island Vista
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
At Island Vista, we want you to know that your health and safety is always our top priority. We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously, and we have implemented additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We use the highest-grade cleaning products and enhanced safety protocols are currently in place.
Employee Health, Hotel Safety and Cleaning
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our team is reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It is important for their health and that of our guests. We have stressed this along with increasing the availability of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout the resort, encouraging our employees and guests to use them throughout their day.
In all areas of the resort all sanitizers and disinfectants are EPA registered and approved and meet the criteria for effective use against Covid-19.
- Check In/Customer Service: We have installed plexiglass window stations at the front desk, and we suggest that just one guest from each party come to the desk during check in and for other service. We have marked spacing along the floor to remind guests to social distance. Bell service is available upon request.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with the continued use of hospitality grade cleaning solutions, paying special attention to high touch areas such as door handles, elevators, switches, counters, etc.
- Back of the House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes”, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms with hospitality grade cleaning solutions. Our housekeepers are going above and beyond their usual diligent cleaning process, taking additional steps between each stay to ensure optimal cleanliness of your suite prior to your arrival. Our linens are washed in a commercial hospitality grade laundry, and all sheets are sent through a high temperature linen press. Our towel tracker keeps pool towels fresh and isolated. Daily housekeeping service is currently unavailable. A midweek housekeeping service is offered for stays of 5 nights or more. These steps have been taken in order to limit contact and further protect both guests and staff members.
- Food and Beverage Outlets: We clean and sanitize all tabletops, chairs and other high touch surfaces frequently, including between each use. We promote and uphold proper hand and respiratory hygiene standards for our team members. In room dining and restaurant service procedures have been designed to maintain social distancing to the extent possible and reduce the number of touchpoints between food preparation and service. Our food preparation and handling standards meet or exceed all federal, state and local regulations. We have added outdoor seating for breakfast, happy hour and dinner.
- Pool Deck and Lawn Area: Our pools and common areas are open for guest use. We have limited the number of lounge chairs and other seating options and spaced them out around the pool deck and lawn areas, being mindful of social distancing.
Our Cancellation Policy
It is important to us that you are able to make informed travel decisions, and that you have peace of mind anytime you choose to visit Island Vista. Please review our cancellation policy.
- We will offer an 85% refund of your advance deposit on cancellations up to 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival date. For reservations cancelled 2 to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, the first night deposit is non-refundable, but may be applied to a new stay for future dates within one year of your original dates. For reservations cancelled within 48 hours of arrival, the full first night deposit will be forfeited.
- These policies do not apply to group or special event reservations.
- For reservations booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals, guests are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
*Some packages and offers may have different cancellation policies. Please review your reservations for details.
Have a question that was not answered here?
For general information or questions regarding our property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-732-6250.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.